Paving services are the way to go when getting your driveway or patio done. This is one thing you should know about when first settling down in a new home or building.
Paving contractors will do quality work without disrupting your life and leaving little to no mess behind. With paving services, you can move into your dream home with a smooth surface to walk on without having to worry about having it fixed later on.
But that said, there are a few things here and there that you must have in mind when it comes to paving if you want to get the best of what paving services offer.
The few things that you need to look for:
- Are there any problems that could arise? Is your driveway in need of repair?
- Do you have a budget to work with? Your contractor must know how much an entire job should cost before they can even begin planning it out.
- Is there a specific style or design that you’re looking for?
- What kind of materials will be used?
- When do you want it to be finished?
Look for specific things in your contractor or paving service before hiring them to help ensure smooth and fast job execution.
- What kind of guarantee do they offer? Nothing is worse than getting work done more than once, so ensure they have the best warranty in the business. If they have several different guarantees, it’s best to choose one with the shortest time frame while also having a decent amount of money backing it up.
- What are the extra costs? Choose a service that doesn’t tack on additional charges for certain things. Usually, a good service will be upfront about the price and won’t try to nickel and dime you later.
- Do they have experience? Always look for a paving service or contractor that has been in business as long as possible. The longer they’ve been in business, the better you can judge how well they do their job.
- Are they registered? There are regulations that all paving services should follow. If your contractor isn’t registered, avoid them at all costs.
- Are they insured? You should always check this before work begins on your home or building, as it helps safeguard both you and your investment from any damage.
- How long have they been in business? The longer, the better; this helps you judge how well they do their job.
So, when looking for a paving contractor or paving services, always ensure you know what’s up with your driveway or patio beforehand so that your contractor knows what they can work with without any problems.
Various paving options can be used for homeowners to use around their property. They include:
This type is best used for driveways and patios since it is the most durable, sturdy, and affordable option. Concrete paving is also the preferred choice for retaining asphalt.
Asphalt or blacktop paving has become more prevalent in recent years over concrete due to its ease of maintenance and durability. Asphalt has become more affordable, making it an even better choice as more people realize what a good product it is.
Stone paving is beautiful, durable, and, best of all, it comes in a wide selection of colors and designs. It is a popular choice for patios and walkways, but it has also become very popular with driveways.
Brick paving consists of natural stone or clay fired in a kiln to create bricks. It is beautiful and matches the original brick found in historic buildings. It is also durable since it has been designed to withstand harsh weather and heavy traffic.
These are some of the most common paving options that homeowners can use. Each of these has its distinct qualities, but they also all offer a wide variety of designs and colors.
Top Paving Contractors in Sandusky, OH
The above requirements streamline who the best contractor is and who is not. Sandusky, OH, has several paving contractors, but only a few meet the mark.
Swartz Paving LLC is one of the few contractors that meet the mark. We are the top paving contractors in Sandusky, OH, offering quality service with each of our paving work.
Swartz Paving LLC is a premier asphalt contractor offering complete asphalt paving services. We can pave everything from residential driveways and sidewalks to commercial parking lots and city streets!
You can be assured that your project will be handled from start to finish by trained professionals with the highest degree of quality control in mind.
Our paving services include:
Residential Driveway and Sidewalk
Driveways, concrete patios, stamped concrete, crushed stone driveway, and sidewalk installation. We offer curbless sidewalks with a wide selection of custom-dimensioned bricks that can be matched to the existing curb.
Commercial Parking Lot Paving
Besides new pavement installation, Swartz can provide a variety of surface treatments for your parking lot. These surface treatments include seal coating, chip sealing, and other necessary repairs.
Swartz is a pre-qualified asphalt paving contractor for most parts of Ohio and has provided paving services to hundreds of homeowners, commercial business owners, and municipalities.
We are fully insured with workers’ compensation and liability insurance to ensure your satisfaction and safety.
Why Choose Us
Our quality control includes but is not limited to the following:
- Tested quality materials used in all projects
- Superior workmanship provided by our trained subcontractors
- Comprehensive project management
- Professionalism, timely completion, and customer satisfaction
- A free estimate
- Best quality customer service
- Fully licensed and insured
- Put your needs first by offering affordable prices for all sizes of projects
When you choose Swartz Paving LLC for your asphalt paving project, you are choosing a company that has paved not only thousands of miles of roads but also one that has paved thousands of residents’ and businesses’ dreams throughout Ohio.
We look forward to the opportunity to be your paving contractor of choice.
For a free, no-obligation estimate for your paving projects, contact us at 419-528-9536 and let us show you why we are the top paving contractor in Sandusky, OH.
You can also fill in our quick “request quote” form and we’ll respond promptly.